SYNDIS-JOBMAN program module
The SYNDIS-JOBMAN planned operations module is used for supporting dispatcher’s operations in the range of synchronization, acknowledging and performing planned operations. It cooperates with the SYNDIS system and uses the same database concerning objects and information about their power supplying. The system is operated by means of standard web browsers, like Internet Explorer or Mozilla, so the user may access the system from any computer connected to the company (intranet) network and also, providing an appropriate protection level, from any computer connected to the Internet without the necessity of installing any additional software.
Exemplary implementations of the system:
SYNDIS-JOBMAN – planned operations module in KE Energia S.A.
Basic characteristics and functionalities of the systems:
- synchronization of disconnections in 110kV lines in the area of KE Energia S.A.
- possibility of cooperation of many departments (36 different organization units at the moment)
- algorithm of arranging disconnection terms
- automatic connection of jointly responsible departments depending on dynamically selected planned operation range
- access to the system via a WWW browser