System SINDIS - NMS/SCADA
The scope of SYNDIS application covers control, supervision and planning of industrial processes and also business and economic activities.
Our system is used as an easy-to-use tool for the dispatch and protection staff, especially in electric power industry. It controls the work of technology process lines in the industrial automation.
SYNDIS is equipped with features necessary for operational planning and resource management. The system can provide tools for cost planning and demand forecasting demand.
In the wide scope of our system’s applications we can enumerate power economy and trade. The systemsupports the contract portfolio management and full participation in the power trade market.
- Reliability: quality assured by test methodology and uncompromising compliance with technological rules and a high quality of components
- Universality: system modules and the functional scope of the system can be selected according to the application
- Scalability: the system is scalable and can be used for small and large projects
- Economics: with a much lower purchase price and lower working expenses, the functionality of our system is compliant with that of manufacturers known worldwide
- Multi-operation: each workstation can have authorized access to the selected modules, especially through the web browser
- Integration: SYNDIS is an open system. It is our goal to make the gathered information available.We also collect it from systems and devices of other manufacturers
- Independence: thanks to the technological solutions, the system is independent from the software and hardware platform. The system components can cooperate with different devices such as protection relays, recorders, concentrators, control units of many suppliers
- Security: the system has authorized access. Each activity is registered. A confirmation from the human is required to avoid routine errors
- Clarity and legibility: the network structure can be presented in many ways defined by the user. The presentation depends on the subject, area and information circumstantiality's level
- Modular structure: SYNDIS is modular software and can be configured depending on the application
The module in the supervision, control and support system SYNDIS
Fault Detection, Isolation, and service Restoration (FDIR) application is a key building block for any utility's smart distribution grid solution. FDIR enables utilities to significantly improve their distribution network reliability and gain economic benefits.
to be continue...